Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spiderman - japanese style

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Zakalwe

The Japanese have been using giant robots and creatures in their entertainment for decades before this (The most famous being Gojira, or Godzilla to you and me). The Power Rangers are just another sentai show which is beyond cliché.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,203 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

love the music :rolleyes:

# yeah yeah wow! #

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Originally posted by Zakalwe
    The Japanese have been using giant robots and creatures in their entertainment for decades before this (The most famous being Gojira, or Godzilla to you and me). The Power Rangers are just another sentai show which is beyond cliché.
    Mabye but it dosen't work for spiderman, Marvel did a comic called Mangaverse and he was a ninja, that worked but as a guy with a big robot, thats just wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Zakalwe

Originally posted by de5p0i1er
    Mabye but it dosen't work for spiderman, Marvel did a comic called Mangaverse and he was a ninja, that worked but as a guy with a big robot, thats just wrong.

I wonder if the Japanese feel the same about the Hanna Barbera cartoon called "The Godzilla Show". Do you remember Godzooky?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Raz

Originally posted by Zakalwe
    Do you remember Godzooky?
    *Shudder*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

10harris.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

Pink Ranger is better than him.

Advertisement