Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nokia pc suite and 7250i problem

Options
  • 21-07-2004 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

having a problem browsing my nokia 7250i using Nokia pc suite 6.2 and an ir adapter. Had no problems previously with my 6610.
    Firstly after the ir link is set up the phone icon doesnt appear on the navigation bar, just the various nokia pc suite programs.
    The is however a phone icon on the taks bar. if i click on that the "phone browser" and "copy music" option seem to be elevated, which i can only assume is "unavailable" as when i open the "copy music" option it says there is no supported phone connected, which is right cause the 7250i doenst play mp3s.

The odd thing is is that i can copy content like phone book, calender, messages to and from it fine.

any ideas?

Advertisement