Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lessons learned

Options
  • 18-04-1999 2:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭

never let off on defense, not for a second, ever. I think myself, Jag and Brit learned this lesson the hard way on Broadside this evening. The sad story goes like this; We had the other team by the balls, their gens were down, turrets, sensors etc. in bits. We had made several successful incursions into their base, capped twice, and they didnt seem to have any turrets up inside :/. So we kept on attacking, I should have noticed somthing was up when a few enemies slipped inside and wasted some inv. stations and turrets, but no, I repaired them and went off on my merry way thinking i could do ten times worse to their base. How wrong I was, they managed to batter inside and grab our flag and get 3 captures within about 15 minutes, the last one coming with 3 secs to go..*sickner*. This was a game of should have's..

We should have setup more turrets in the flag room.

I should have stayed in shielded heavy inside the flag room.

We should have been less confident.

Oh well you win some ya lose some, now kiddies, remember that word: d e f e n s e.

Advertisement