Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I own you Britt and Jaguar

Options
  • 16-04-1999 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

I am sorry to post this but I have to make my feelings known. While attending some EM training under a different name I just noticed how increadible crap Jaguar and Britt are at tribes. Like even my pet Tellytubbie could play better than them.

So I have made it my new Tribes mission to hunt down Jaguar and Brit as well as Jade, the evil hasbeen b!tch from hell !

You 3 will die a slow and painfull death!

Die, Jade, Die!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

The great thing is that it is irrelevent how good you are, you may in fact own each and every one of us in [EM]. It doesent matter.
    (for the rekord in my opinion you dont)

The fact is that you have to change your name to play with us, because of your attitude you have no mates. NONE

BTW I for one think Jade, Jag and Brit would murder you in any circumstances you want to name.

You may in fact be really good cranky, I dont know because I only know you for your ranting not for your games playing. If you are in fact as good as you say you are its a shame.

The simple truth is that you will never be accepted by us, not for a good while anyway, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

I'm told you are a rather sad old yank who works with Jade and co, but somehow it seems you have yet to advance yourself either manners or maturity further on than an average 6 year old. Your stunt at the last EM training session as earned you a Kick/Ban on sight from both myself and the new admins I will be naming soon.

You are, quite frankly, a complete and utter waste of processor cycles and bandwidth on IGN - and a terrible player I might add - you couldn't take ANY [EM] player one-on-one. Now run off to those other servers you talk so highly of, you muppet.

Teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Jaguar

Im SOOOOOOOOOO Sorry but you are mistaken
    crankwit [oh sorry thats dimwit]. But me, jade and britt could, would, and will destroy you in a one on one.
    BTW insulting ireland is not a way to make any friends as most people in the world love this country [reference to earlier posting]

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

You may beat them, however it's a team game. Just because you can run rings around someone doesn't mean thier a cr@p player. That cr@p player could be an ace at base defense or snipering, neither of which would get you within 200 yards of them. tongue.gif

Btw not all yanks are a$$holes so stop making them look bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Bah Muppets !!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Brit

Oh bless, he can't even spell my name properly -

--Brit--

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

*yawn*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Cranky

Hardly seems fair that I gave Jade the password to this account, and not to anybody else!!! I was fairly amused to see John's atrocious spelling in the first post of this thread. C'mon, John!!! If you're gonna keep the Cranky persona alive, as I intended for you to do, the least you could do is PRETEND to know something about writing....
    Oh yes: Jade started this thread. Pretty damned amusing. Teeth, I may be a sad yank, but at least I'm not letting Jade do the yanking.... Try, Dr., if you will, to get a LIFE!!! Nice mortar jumping, though.

Advertisement