Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wireless bb and gaming

• 21-07-2004 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭

just wondering if anyone has this and has tried playing online games (cs,q3 etc) with it, whats it like in terms of ping and such?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Tazz T

I hear it's not good for gaming, but I phoned them about this as I'm moving and was told the prices and the speeds are changing. The business and residential tariffs are being merged. Breeze will be offered at 40 euro inclusive for 1meg up and down. That can't be too bad for games. Apparently, the site wil be upgraded in the next couple of days. It's a fantastic price for 1 meg.

The Ripwave is even cheaper and there's no install cost. I don't game much so I'm still making up my mind which one to get.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

There are gazillions of threads about irishbroadband in this forum. Try searching for some, all your questions are answered many times in them.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement