Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abuse of admin privilages

Options
  • 16-04-1999 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

This is a serious rant...

Vaggabond is misusing his admin power, why?
    I had the flag and was holding out against a seige and he switched me to his team so i dropped flag. They then returned flag and he switched me back. He says he was just testing it but it was too convenient, they went on to win the level, although it was a public server and not the fekin world finals I am seriously p!ssed off at this stage.

I would like somthing done about this gross misuse of official power.

rantrantrant....etc etc etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I was on the server looking through the admin options and I saw the option to change someones teams. I asked Jag, as a reg, if he minded if I tried something.

I did not want to tell him what as I thought it would be quite funny him like "What the hell..." just before I did it I asked if he was holding the flag if so ****it, I got no answer, then I saw he had just killed someone with a blaster or something? I changed him, waited for his instant reaction, and then changed him back.

After he lost it saying he had the flag ect. I tried to appoligise 9 or 10 times but to no avail.

I have sent the above to the relevant people and I leave it in the hands of them and the community.

Again, I say sorry. I genuinely feel this is a misunderstanding. Yes I ****ed up but I am not a cheater or a messer. I also would not cheat on a public server so blantly 30 mins through a game.

Jag you say the my team went on to win the game - it was 2 - 1 to us when you left (you after capping the flag) but there was 15 mins to go.

All I can say is sorry. i leave the rest in the rest of the admins and the communitys hands.

vagga

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭YuM

EeeeeK!!

bad timing thats all....

move on .. smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Cranky

Wow, what a whiner you are, Jaguar. I always suspected it, but now you have proved it. Why don't you just start a thread that says something like, "I'm the only person in the Irish Gaming Community who should be an administrator?" By the way: Jade thinks you're a big whiner, too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement