Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

ford mondeo 2.0 ghia for sale

Options
  • 21-07-2004 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭

I've a 94 ford mondeo ghia for sale! I originally got it for my other half cos her civic was too small now she don't want it cos her civic looks better so anyone interested and has anywhere near 550 to spare I'm open to offers around that! it's not taxed or tested but is booked in for 17th of next month in carlow nct centre! I don't have insured but can organise viewing it if outside my immediate area! I'm in athy co kildare! hope I've put this thread in the right place now is all!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭smokey2

anyone wanna make me an offer????????????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Got a picture of it? Thats always helps as does a full spec sheet.

Mike.

have loads of pics but my flippin camera lead wont work!! tried to email em off my cam phone and they won't deliver! I do however have a lifesize model of it I'll bring around to show anyone serious enough!! oh and it's a ghia I don't need to post a spec sheet! if you can think of it it's most likely got it!!!!

come on now it don't have 150 views cos nobody's interested now!!!
    make me a reasonable offer!!!

sold now!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Thank goodnesss! I was starting to feel guilty..;)

Mike.

Advertisement