Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One ot two things.........(cont)

Options
  • 20-04-1999 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

And I understand where you are coming from too Vagga, but as it said in my post it was a rant, just some things that where annoying me and wanted to get some sort of feedback.

I admit, I got a bit heavy with you, but in my opionion you totally misunderstood my post. I know teeth doesn't cheat, there has been and endless amount of times I've been in a dog fight with Teeth, he would disapear behind a hill, I would storm up to find him there happy as larry with a repair pack.

And then the English muppets, who are muppets in general who are english. I am sorry if you mis understood.

Anyway, i'm still going to pay for someone to stalk you, break your legs, rob your computer and burn your house down vagga.
    You better have a well defended base there smile.gif

And brit, please stop trying to play God, it doesn't suit you smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

So why are we talking about getting new maps for the last 2 weeks and someone actually put them up on the server ? I don’t know. Lazy b@stards at IGN maybe ?

Dont slag off the IGN. Ppl work for free, if the maps arent there its cos youre too lazy to provide the URL's. Two new duel processor rack mounted jobbies were purchased lately, which should (whenever launched) give u some lag free Tribes.

Please withdraw all IGN related flames, you dont pay for the service so don't complain.

Slosh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Right on. Now lets drop this.

Teeth.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement