Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can little johnny come out to play?

Options
  • 20-04-1999 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

OK girlies who's on for a mosh tonight srv 1 / 2 say 10 ish.

We sort out 2 teams have 5 mins sortout time.. then launch into a game of Scarbrae !

An admin will be needed to stomp on lamers and 2 FAIR teams picked from those who manage to get on (the admin will also be expected to kick random non-regs to make room).

I'm looking for a good 16 player game so it's likely that Srv 1's going to be the place.. is it possible to book a IGN server for a match between two random teams wink.gif ??

Ah! I donno, throw a few comment / suggestions on the board.. but I'd love at least one organised game a night and not having to wait hours for things to click.

Make it a regular thing ?

YuM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Can I come. I'll not even use a scout for the entire game :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Jaguar

What we can do is book server two and get a password put on it fer one night. Cos you can use gamespy to enter password as you connect. With that in mind we would need to take this to e-mail.

Advertisement