Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6310i - Charging

Options
  • 22-07-2004 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi,

I have a Nokia 6310i which I find brilliant in terms of battery life when I charge it from the mains supply.
    However whenever I stick the phone in my car kit so I can use the hands free facility, I find that the battery charge get all screwed up. ie I will probably get only one more days use out of the charge when I might normally expect up to 4 days.

That is to say that I may have just fully charged the phone from the mains in the morning for example and used briefly in the car kit the same afternoon. Bang I find the charge will be dead in less than 24 hours.

BTW the car kit is the recommended model from Nokia for this particular phone.

Any ideas on what the problem could be.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭davkav

the car kit could be wired wrong and your looseing power to the car. did you get it installed professionally. i installed my own one for the same phone with the nokia car kit and i hooked the power into the back of the cigarette lighter cause the power to it comes straight ffrom the battery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Martin Egan

Hi,

Yes the kit was professionally installed. Its a company car supplied from new just one year ago. I had the phone kit installed as an optional extra and so it was in the car when I took delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭davkav

id say its just faulty wiring then no fault of the peson who installed it just bad luck. Id just get a garage to take a look at it for they'll be able to test it and see if the wires are loose or crossed.....

Advertisement