Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's supporting Badly Drawn Boy???

Options
  • 22-07-2004 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

Anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭dead air

does anyone know if andy rourke is still playing bass with BDB? I'd go just for that. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭karma kabbage

Is BDB playing soon? I know he was in Tower records this weekend but I couldn't make it . . . . maybe there is hope for me seeing him yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

It was on last night support from Sean Hayes, good show, but he lost the plot in the middle of it, making up a song as he went along for about 15minutes and taking a 15 minute fag break, he was out of his tree, good show but it could have been great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lost cause

i saw him in tower he was pretty cool, signed things and what not and played a 45 min set which was rather generous, forgot some songs and had a conversation with his gf in the middle of the gig but twas excellent all in all! was the gig good? i hope it was i couldnt go due to it being sold out!

Arze, missed him twice!!

Hmm, bit odd that both the above posts mention him going off on one in one way or another and sorta ignoring the fans? I'm I getting the wrong end of le stick here?

Either way, I'm still outraged I wasn't there to be ignored!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭sirpsycho

Was a fantastic gig, twas not to be missed! Played lotsa stuff acoustically too. i'll try and attach a photo i took but i think it might be too big.

did anyone manage to record either the tower records gig or the village??

karma kabbage, u should have went up to the village as there was loads of people selling tickets outside for face value...including myself. i had one spare ticket and I even thought at one stage I was going to be stuck with it.

I would have done believe you me! But I had a weekend in Cork so it was destined not to be!

but i can have a BDB concert, with some beer and some cd's and.... and..... it'll be BETTER

stupid cork

Advertisement