Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Make Love.....to the smack sound pack

Options
  • 22-04-1999 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭

Please stop fighting everyone, y can we all just get along, like in the good aul days, 2 tuppenny ice pops for a penny and whatnot yadda yadda

Finally I have the whole custom script config thing sorted to my extreme satisfaction, we'll see but I reckon it will make a real and noticeable difference, stuff like who has the flag, even your kill per minute ratio (very important smile.gif)

I am using the presto pack (basically you dont really have the game without it - once you get it you wont kno whow you played without it (though sme ppl might find the screen a bit cluttered)

On top of presto I have the MADHUD - I like this because you now have every feature from the "I am repairing....." to the infamous Kill per minute ratio, it also has the dynahud with it.

But my point is that EVERYONE MUST GET THE SMACK PACK a 4 meg download and it gives you the full voice menu plus the likes of Chris Farley, South Park Austin Powers. i swear to god, I reckoned I play too much before. I put it and loaded and just messed around playing sounds..scene....durin da war

Vaggabond mortars ChungKing into obvilion
    <ChungKing>*oops*
    <Vaggabond>*Dude That Kicks Ass*
    <Vaggabond>*Ohhhh Behave*
    <Vaggabond>*I wish you'd just SHUUUT UP*
    Teeth Kicks Vaggabond for being the funniest person alive smile.gif

I swear its gonna happen.......

The fun during those seiges we have more and more often

All the downloads and more, can be got in the files section of www.planet-tribes.com.
    *plug*

I have mine, go and get it now and we will all annoy teeth together tonite he cannot kick all of us smile.gif, can he..........

vagga

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Cluttered?
    What res dyu play at? Tribes is actually the only game that I play at 800x600, though would you modem lads get huge fps loss with that (I don't know how tribes acts over modem)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

No, but I can mute all of you - that way you can distract each other with silly 5 line quotes while I grab flags.

I say take the maker of the smack pack outside and SHOOT the ****er. *THE* lamest add-on I've ever seen. OMG, it's like I *want* to be ignored or kicked off the server - THIS is the pack for ME! Yes, I'll be SOOO clever and say the same stuff over and over! Gee WOW!

Death to the Smack Packers! Death I say!

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

there you go again opresing the workers....

All I can say is.........

viva la smack filled revolution !

viva la ****ing the holy **** outa my tribe leader!

viva la ma tibe leader having serverial fits during close games!

viva la vagga!

ps: I take it you have the pack than teeth smile.gif

I'm a Tribes puritan. smile.gif No scripts or huds. I might turn on shadows though, now that I've got a second V2.

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

In that case Im the Larry Flynt of tribes

• Advertisement

WHAAAT???
    What kinda computer are you running there teeth?
    I've only got a Rage Pro, and I have always set all the detail levels to maximum, and it still seems to run as well for me as q2 does in gl, if not smoother.

Shadows aren't set by the detail levels, it's an option in one of the preferences scripts, as is fov and others I have yet to play with.

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

i think id only d/l that smack pak for entertainment value, as in messing around with it for a while on a loopback. But seriously it would make yah look like a bit of a spa if you started spouting that stuff during a match...besides i find Exchanging Witty Banter(TM) is much more fun, and intellectually stimulating, its not all killing n' capping u know smile.gif

C'mon teeth, whatcha take me for a newbie tongue.gif
    Shadows are graphical details, I never mentioned the options menu. The first this I did when I got the game, after loading it up and nearly dyiong of amazement, was change all the settings in that prefs file.

Advertisement