Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Mayhem

Options
  • 23-04-1999 1:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

We need to set up a proper training time sheet. So put available times here and i will make a rota. The trainong will be on serv2 and we will take turns as instructors.
    Teaching each other tricks and tips so we can all be absolute gods at tribes.

The first EM level will be a few weeks. I have started the basic structure and am starting texturing.
    SCENE:

EM dropship is engaged in a bloody shiptoship battle with a rival clan dropship.
    High above the uninhabited planet
    Sigma pavonis IV. The ships are pretty far apart but are in visual range. Each ship has launch bays, which launch from opposing sides. There is gunship style wings with plasma turrets and missile turrets. There is 2 heavy mortars on top for air to ground pounding. The use of vehicles is extensive with many fighter battles hopefully taking place. There is one command console on the bridge of each ship.
    Basicly they are gonna be layed out properly not like the rubbish that dynamix did.
    If anyone wants to help you can send me yer stuff.

Advertisement