Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brilliant Game Tonite PPL

Options
  • 23-04-1999 1:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

Donno bout ye, but I had a blast.. game swinging back and over, some classic and exceptional play, some really dumb stuff (forgotten) and ending all square 5 a piece.

Our ass was saved all throughout by froggy who sat by the flag and smacked little flyboys who got cheeky and towards the end ChungK did the biz for ye.. jeeze at the end I could hear Teeth scream from here.. (hehe) sure if he could clone himself he's rule the world (hah) stoppit I want off . wink.gif

everyone playing had their exceptional moments along wiv their share of DOH's!.

Anyway cheers everyone for the game, had to mention it.. (fek I lurv this game)

YuM

PS. One annoying thing . Flicking fag ash into your recently opened beer can... really dosen't add to the taste (much) sad.gif

Advertisement