Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's playing tonite & what time?

Options
  • 23-04-1999 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭

I'm torn between going to the pub or having a tribe-a-thon tonite.

Let's have a show of hands of people who plan to play smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭YuM

Chung head to the pub!! I'll be on sometime )hic) after 12...

Tiz only a game after all wink.gif & a great game when ur ****ed .. heehe

YuM

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

torn between the too also myself

but no one to disturb me at home, phone off hook and a few cold ones.....

but..but..

lovely, lovely GUINNESS

argh decisions decisions

yums plan is good in theory but I tend to suffer from drink yourself until cabbagedom of a friday smile.gif

also I have some annoying reports and stuff to do, and I start me MCSE exams in 6 weeks or summat (er how do you study poxy ****er microsoft all over the place OS's smile.gif)

someone make up my mind for me please.

vagga

[This message has been edited by tHE vAGGABOND (edited 23-04-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭YuM

Ok my plan...

Head to pub .. have a decent few scoops, till the ould taste buds are well numb .. grab a sheep burger & a wee stack o tinnies.. grab an ashtray (see i learn't from last night), pick wool from teeth.. quit that bloody Jazz Jackrabbit thing that seems to be constantly on my screen (damb kids) plug in the headphones, log in / on and pound away at Server 1 until i get in.. then go pretty mad wiv me BIG gun..

YuM

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Won't be on tonite,

Off to McSorleys for Pints and then onto Nethouse for Quake, maybe Q2 yukkk, and maybe tribes. NO STARCRAFT.

Cyas tomorrow night, maybe wink.gif

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭ChungKing

I'm seriously considering investing in one of those cool baseball caps with tinny holders on each side & straws. Oh ... and a bib of some sort.

Picture my sister's look of horror at me, slurping away, smoke sticking out of the corner of my mouth; eyes squinting (due to said smoke), ash all over the front of the bib (If I had a penny for every time I've died trying to tip the ash...) and me bawling DIE DIE DIE wooHOOO!

My sister's boyfriend usedta think I was pretty cool - good IT job, excellent dosh, international travel - he was just starting out (about 4years younger than me) - getting tips and advice on his career; what technologies to focus on...etc.

Then I got tribes and after several nites of watching me go loony on the old tribes matches, I think he's decided to get a job in accounting. fool haha smile.gif

Actually, unless my sis & her boyfriend are game to hit slattery's for a few, it probably will be tinnies & tribes as my mates are all out of town doing stuff (they apparently do have lives, heh).

• Advertisement

Ahh MaC's I,ve drank many(er many many too many) a pint and had many a lunch in there having attended the NCIR collegy thingy up the road. (some of the best guinness in the city - lounge girlies arent 3 bad either)

Gandy I'd also go to the nethouse like a rocker/spinfusor but I am really ****e at quack and quack 2 so I'll only end up getting ****ed off getting done over all the time...ruining the whole tribe experience

But come the tribes nite in the nethouse all beware....

So get yis act together pick a date for the night, I betcha you get at least 10 bods if you give a few weeks notice.

vagga

Chung,

I think that would have to be a team thing. That cap sounds the biz. You would need a pointy thing on the front to hit the health pack key in an emergency....

What would be better is a stephen hawking device so we could be hammered and by moving our eye lids or summat we could play.....

No, No I think I will mix a whole load of booze, pizza and smokes and just take it by IV its less hasstle smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Vagga..... Who cares if yer crap at Quack and Quack 2, sure those of us doing the night properly are quite blootered by the time we get there, so we're gonna play crap anyway, and it's only for the laugh... Not like the bloody Quack1 muppets who take it seriously and don't let the demon drink past the sacred portals of their lips... And then think they're greeeeeeet cos they can hammer us all at Q2.... Like when you have to concentrate just to stay standing up straight, yer not gonna manage a rocket jump so good, are ya?

Mata ne!
    Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

HAHAHAHA, Sorry Shinji, but the amount of times i've been in quake1 wars while completely plastered is unbelieveable. Though my finest hour was beating MindPhuck in a duel whil I was drunk smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭ChungKing

well im quite twisted as i write this (saturday afternoon boozing) and i am going to london next weekend - plus I haven't played qII in about a year and qI in a long time ... but im going to london on saturday so maybe next friday? Sounds like a laugh & would be cool to meet some of you in the flesh (I mean I know I'm normal enough{b] and I have a sneaking feeling some of you might have more than the normal 1-head, 4-limbs body parts, but it would be cool smile.gif

maybemaybe
    Chungking[quite****hed]

mand if I hadn't corerxted mty typ9ing it this whole mail mighthave somccome out lith this....time for a snooxze....zzz

• Advertisement
Advertisement