Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wandering warrior looking for worthy clan

Options
  • 24-04-1999 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Lone wolf seeks compatible tribe for mutual destruction and carnage.

Profile:

Experience: still on the learning curve, dangerous none the less.
    Character: Suspicious by nature, devious by design.
    Offensive: Quick, sneaky, strategic, patient
    Defensive: tactical, communicative, big-picture view and lethally efficient.
    One-on-One: currently averaging 50/50 success rate, but getting better. SOP: Never leave a live enemy behind you. Killed? Respawn, find that same enemy and finish the job.

Latest Neat Trick: Defensive Airborne perimeter. I haven't seen anyone else doing this yet. Take scout, patrol external perimiter and communicate movements / attack inbound nmes. Nice method for keeping inbound snipers and heavys honest. Everyone else seems to use scouts for offensives.

Bottom Line: Looking for worthy tribe with strategic perspective and aggressive operational profile. In other words - a team that actually plays as a team and wins.

Parting Shot:
    You've seen me play on IGN for a few months now. You know my work. What do you think o critics of the fibre optic?

Regards,

[clanless]Coyote
    "Abandon All Hope"

Advertisement