Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flaming Pie

Options
  • 22-07-2004 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭

Has anybody else got this solo album by Paul McCartney???
    I have been listening to it a lot recently and it is a fantastic album.

The thing is that i'm the only person I know who has it!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

I used to have it - found it a little bit bland - gave it to a friend who loves it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

is this the one where he plays all the instruments himself?

*runs off to allofmp3.com*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

yea i have it, i think its an excellent album also, ur man Jeff Lynne from ELO co-produced and played some instruments, and pauls son james plays a nice guitar solo on one of the tracks, heaven on sunday i think. i really like sometimes, beautiful night and calico skies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

It's alright.

Go out and get yourself Flowers In The Dirt from 1989. It's hardly Band on the Run, but it's no dogs dinner

You'll get it dead cheap, and it's got good songs on it, nice arrangements, Elvis Costello, bloke from pink floyd, bit of gospel, brass band...

Advertisement