Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For RAs:Which session was better?

Options
  • 22-07-2004 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

the title says it all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

You'd probably want to wait for session2 to finish to ask that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

And for more than two RA's to post here. And more than one RA to post here who was a RA for both sessions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

Originally posted by edibility
    And for more than two RA's to post here. And more than one RA to post here who was a RA for both sessions.

if only you all knew!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

¬_¬ there's at least 3 RAs on this board..

*looks at Dermo*
    *looks at smiles*
    *looks at NeoSlicerZ*
    *looks confused*

• Advertisement

Buffalo is Brian?!!?

<edit> And HeyYou is irwin....i am teh fool. <edit/>

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

ah **** the new students are bad enough, its so much harder to discipline people i was in class with :/

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Well I know none of the new RAs but there's a few older RAs around here though I haven't seen them here in ages... *wipes tear*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭HeyYou

Ah, I think 'twould be unfair to say one Session was better than another, and anyway i really can't make my mind up myself on the matter! They were both great...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

that's not whatcha told me earlier today....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

HeyYou wrote:
    Ah, I think 'twould be unfair to say one Session was better than another, and anyway i really can't make my mind up myself on the matter! They were both great...

*cough*session one*cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

edibility wrote:
    *looks at Dermo*
    *looks at smiles*
    *looks at NeoSlicerZ*
    *looks confused*

NeoSlicerZ was a student this year

Indeed I was, but i COULD be an RA next year i think... *shrugs* probably not but hey.

Sorry hou man, 18 and 1 years college, afaik

bah, i'll wait 3 years then, Jesse, Donnocha, me and perhaps a few others we know will try to come back as RAs in the same year.

2007? excellent! me, matthew and mike are all applying as well then

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Raphael wrote:
    2007? excellent! me, matthew and mike are all applying as well then

no you cant all apply in 2007. thats when I'm applying. dammit if everyone applys then I wont get to be an RA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Spog

Dammit there'll be a heck of a lot of applications that year, seein as most of us nevermores are the same stage at school and same age, and most of us plan to apply, and there were over 70 of us. Hou Man, it'd be fun *SMACK*

Spog wrote:
    Dammit there'll be a heck of a lot of applications that year, seein as most of us nevermores are the same stage at school and same age, and most of us plan to apply, and there were over 70 of us. Hou Man, it'd be fun *SMACK*

but being a nevermore now makes you 16, right? doesnt that mean you can apply in 2006?

18 AND 1 year of college. I'll scrape both, so i probably wont get it in 2007. Still, i can dream......*dreams*

• Advertisement

by summer 2007, I'll be 18 and a half and have my first year of uni finished. i hope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭article6

I don't know about being an RA. Being a TA always appealed more to me, what with photocopying, coffee runs, no need for staying up through nights ensuring none of the muppets are burning down their rooms, and such.

Yes, but Ta's need a bit more knowledge. So you're more likely to get it a few years into uni

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭davethetrucker

every one was a nevermore this year! theres gona be no one left next year, all the cool kids will be gone.

-dave L

*coughcough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Peterfing

He said all the cool kids Aonghus...

Oh. carry on then

Peterfing wrote:
    He said all the cool kids Aonghus...

that was cruel.
    he might have deserved it but still..........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Or burning down there showers article6

• Advertisement

article6 wrote:
    I don't know about being an RA. Being a TA always appealed more to me, what with photocopying, coffee runs, no need for staying up through nights ensuring none of the muppets are burning down their rooms, and such.

Don't be the Comp Apps TA, I saw ours running around like a mad man , fixing code and helping out

Advertisement