Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For RAs:Which session was better?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

if you're gonna be a TA, make sure you can make chocolate truffles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭article6

if you're gonna be a TA, make sure you can make chocolate truffles.

I can't make chocolate truffles, Ana. I can't even cook. I burn salads, I let soup dry out and the upside-down cake always comes out of the oven right-side up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

that means our ta was ultimately better than you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Jarge!!!

I'll be there. I'm cool... aren't I?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Jarge!!! wrote:
    I'll be there. I'm cool... aren't I?

No. No you're not. End of.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭HeyYou

...I think George is cool....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

i dont.... But i stilll love him just like evry1 else.... Gooo goerge!!!Roflmao

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

aha! i intend to apply for next year - one year of college and i'll be 19. goe Meh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Oh god....

HeyYou wrote:
    ...I think George is cool....

What happened to you Irwin, you used to be cool........(ah no I'm joking, {and using a simpsons quote of course}, you still rock!)
    but no, George is not cool. He just brainwashed you all into thinking he is.........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Spog

First things first... NOT ONE OF US CAN SAY WE'RE COOL!!! we're nerds for cryin out loud!!!!

That said, if we could be called cool, George would be cool. He has been, is and always will be cool [except for his first two years at CTY when he was small, wimpish, a nerd and had no friends! :p ] Its a self-admission!

It is also true though, that there will be very few of the more interesting fellows around next year, god love the new newbies who will never know the days of madness past.

Anyway, with all this meaningless chitchat we seem to have lost the thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭buffalo

I am also a firm believer in Jarge's coolness. He gave me his stool - how cool is that!?

PS Sorry Aoibheann, didn't see you there.

buffalo wrote:
    I am also a firm believer in Jarge's coolness. He gave me his stool - how cool is that!?

PS Sorry Aoibheann, didn't see you there.

You see.....hes brainwashed you all.
    And bish, no matter what you think, a stool(even it it was signed) is not, and I repeat NOT cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

w00t, autographed faeces

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

the stool is indeed cool, I have signed it!!!

Dermo wrote:
    the stool is indeed cool, I have signed it!!!

and that makes the stool more cool how?????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Electric Mole

A conservative estimate reveals that George is the coolest person who has ever existed and deserves to be lavished with praise, not least because of last years Talent Show preaching. Whisht up you Aoibheann, you're just jealous.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Raphael wrote:
    Yes, but Ta's need a bit more knowledge. So you're more likely to get it a few years into uni

really??

Well I was a TA last year (and this year for one session) -- and last year I would have only be 18 and finished one year of uni.

AFAIK with regards to the 70 of you applying to be RAs, I think we heard rumours of over 100 people applying to be RAs this year..... (completely unsubstanciated rumours)

As to which session was better? I was a TA for session 1 and an RA for session 2, so I can't really judge.

<< Fio >>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

TAs need to be paid more

Advertisement