Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

enquiry? Reiki healer

• 22-07-2004 9:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,007 ✭✭✭

dont know if this is the right place for this?...

My sister inlaw is looking for a Reiki healer/fortune telling who is situated in
    tullamore does anyone know of this fella?.....if anyone does could you post here or Pm me...thanks.....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭Calibos

I take it she wants to find him to demand her money back because he is a quack 'snake oil' salesman etc peddling nonsense to people gullible enough to pay.

You would help your sis in law more by disuading her from wasting her money on such nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Kone

Hey Calibos, I take it you had a less than pleasing experience with Reiki, well either that or you like making judgements on things you know nothing about? Hmmm I wonder which it is? :confused:

Anyway why don't you have a little read here, there is a lot more to this world than science and traditional medicines understand ;)

Mad m, I think one of my friends (from longford) knows the guy you're on about, I'll drop her a mail and see if I can get you a number. :)

/Kone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,007 ✭✭✭mad m

@Kone

Much appreciated kone if you can get the number and hopefully its same person,and as i read your post my sister inlaw had a happy smile on face so thanks again....

No problem mate, I've sent my friend a mail, I'll drop you a PM as soon as she replies. Hopefully we're thinking of the same guy. Glad that sis-in-law is smiling :D

take it easy,
    /Kone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭Calibos

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Originally posted by Calibos
    I take it she wants to find him to demand her money back because he is a quack 'snake oil' salesman etc peddling nonsense to people gullible enough to pay.

You would help your sis in law more by disuading her from wasting her money on such nonsense.

if it helps people and makes the world go round better for them.. then whats the problem...

you probably waste money on drinks/mars bars etc.. to help the world go better for you... :rolleyes: ... is that not the same?? :dunno:

:eek: ;):p

Advertisement