Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor unlocking

Options
  • 22-07-2004 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭

Has anyone had any trouble getting their Meteor phone unlocked by them? Do they do it over the phone or do ya have to call into a shop? Do you have to have it a certain time and/or do you have to have topped up by €x in the last few months or anything. I'd rather not have to top up just to get unlocked.

It is what it's.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭dub_dan

you can use this site to unlock alot of phones.

Unique Phones

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

You have to put either €100/130 into it before they will unlock it. What phone are you using. Did you look at the unloking thread started by menka. Its probably a few pages down at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Shamo

Originally posted by dub_dan
    you can use this site to unlock alot of phones.

Unique Phones

Great site, worked for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Daniel1

Yeah I use that site all the time or if I'm away from my PC I have an unlocking program on my Nokia 3100 ;)

Also I just found this great mobile phone forum and their bassed in Dublin, they seem to know their stuff and they have some good deals on mobiles and unlocking etc . . .

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=411

Advertisement