Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Training Shedules

• 22-07-2004 11:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭

I have CM4 but people arent really improving on the General Training. Anyone got any proven good training shedules?

How many coaches are enough?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

From my experience (don't take this as gospel) you need to have different training for different players. Attackers need a lot of shooting and skill type things while defenders need teamwork and fitness things. I use the general training and then add or change a few things with that.

As for coaches it depends what league you're in. In the lower league you haven't the money and probably aren't allowed have many coaches but in higher leagues I usually go for somewhere between 6 and 9 coaches (3 or 4 in lower leagues when i've money).

In a higher league 2 good goalkeeping coaches and different types of outfield coaches. Look for high adaptability ratings if going for someone who is unknown. Other than that try and get someone with as good a reputation as possible and also with good ratings in whatever attributes you feel is important.

Physios are also wuite important and set them on the training schedules as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I usually make schedules for Goalies, Defenders, Midfielders and Attackers. Firing in what I consider to be appropriate in each one - plenty of overloading attacking and shooting for the attackers.

I'd also rotate my wingers into the attacking training every once in a while but keep the general midfield training high on teamwork and fitness and passing.

I find it very difficult to put together a really good defender schedule for some reason my centre backs tend to play like rubbish no matter what I do even when they're stats are amazing.

It grieves me.

Advertisement