Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New bike

Options
  • 23-07-2004 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭

The missus just upgraded to a Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp, so I thought I'd share a picture.

Nice bike! Full lock out for both the front and rear shocks, which is nifty. Pretty well spec-ed everywhere else too.

stumpjumper.jpg

For anyone thinking of upgrading to a full-suspension bike, this one seems to be pretty sweet. Not too sure what the sticker price in Ireland is, but we got a reasonably good deal.

I think I'm going to stick to my hardtail, even though it would be nice to have disc brakes... (if I get around to it I may even post a picture of my Rocky Mtn. Vertex)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Your missus has good taste in bikes - I like the sound of the lockable shocks. I bought this few months ago and can't get enough of it. I put a Ti railed saddle and carbon fibre riser bars on mine and it gets plenty of mud on it at the weekends. I can't bring myself to sell my hardtail and keep it in work for spinning around town on sunny days!

'ceptr
    2426.jpg

Advertisement