Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sagem myx5 software

Options
  • 23-07-2004 1:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hey all,
    I just got a data cable for my phone and it didn't come with a cd for the software. All I want to do is grab the photo's off the phone onto PC but I can't seem to find the software - all I can find is unlocking tools etc.
    Anyone know of a link for what I need?
    (I tryed going to planetsagem.com but the registration process seems to not be working so I can't get to the downloads section)
    TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭oneweb

I have a login for their POS shite. I'll have a looky round see if I can find summat. Can you use the cable to unlock them?

It is what it's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 refused

I eventually found the My Pictures and Sounds file, after stumbling blindly around in French. Now it turns out I have to modify my cable because it's not the offical (€40) cable, which is no big deal.
    Not sure if you can unlock it with this cable, I just want to put pictures I take on the computer so I can email them etc without paying WAP charges.

Advertisement