Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scanner Frequencies

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

i have a friend who is bedridden and would love to get a scanner to pass the time with any idea where he can get one, he also doesnt have much money can anyone help him out

Check out :

http://www.cqcomms.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Victor wrote:
    Honestly guys, go out and get laid, would ye?

Having special branch rubber glove you because you like "cool" stuff isn't bright.

lol, I'd love to hear your hobbies... They're obviously very cool, eh!

Anyone know how much a cheap scanner would set me back (one that you can actually pick frequencies up with!!!)

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ziggymon

hi there, been reading some o the posts on scanners, my cuz got one recently so I was lookin for frequencies, kina interested in one myself now, any suggestions on buying one such as the required freq range for listenin to the guards, what i should look out for ect saw some on ebay for about 50 quid which would suit me startin off
    cheers guys !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement