Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin airport car parking query

• 23-07-2004 8:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭

I have to go the UK tomorrow morning and have a pretty early check in (5.30a.m.). Can anyone tell me what time in the morning the shuttle bus from the long term car park starts at as the Dublin Airport website doesn't say. I'm coming back on Sunday morning so am I as well off to park in the short term car park or can I do so when I would be parked there for over 24 hours?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Would have thought that the shuttle bus goes continually - much like the airport.

As for staying in the short term car park - yes you can but at the extravagent hourly rate you'll get shafted.

Have you lokked at using quikpark as an alternative long termer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

As Borzoi suggested, have you considered www.quickpark.ie its run by the same people that do the aircoach service, its cheaper than aer riantas dublin airport car parks, buses are every five minutes and it only takes five minutes to get to the airport.

You can even book your ticket online and it only costs €5 per day, directions are on their website http://www.quickpark.ie/

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

My 'friend' had a similar problem a while back when going on an early flight. He parked in the short term car park on Friday morning, and came back Sunday afternoon. When he went out of the car park, he told the person in the booth that he had lost his ticket, and he had came in about three hours ago. They had no problem charging him the three hours, and just took his reg number to see that he hadn't tried it before. You can only try it once, but do so at your own risk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭threebeards

Didn't know about Quickpark. Looks like the answer. Thanks for that guys

Advertisement