Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scumbags

• 23-07-2004 9:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭

<rant>

I was down in the IFSC yesterday after work at the gym, and when I came out to get my bike, some scumbag had robbed the saddle from my bike!

Now WTF would a scumbag want a saddle from a bike for? fookin scumbags!

</rant>

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ChipZilla

Originally posted by colm_c
    Now WTF would a scumbag want a saddle from a bike for? fookin scumbags!

Just to piss somebody off, probably.

Unless there's a thriving market in hot saddles I don't know about...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Ted_striker

Did you cycle home with no saddle .....Just curious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

I'd had a light or two robbed from my bike so I superglued the next one into the bracket. The scumbag who robbed that light had to break the bracket to take it, meaning that he'd never even be able to use the light haven taken it. Mindless theft and vandalism. shower or cvnts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

And here come the pretzels.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

sorry to hear about your bike... i hate those ****ing scumbags who do that ****...

i think its about time that a new forum is set up entitled, 'Scumbags'. Because there is always threads like this...

a few stickys on it perhaps with ways to combat and detect scumbagism.... just a thought....

and if you think im joking... im not...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

just got my bike stolen.

i hate the fcuking scumbags in this city! gonna get me a cape and a shotgun.

anyone with a bad moustache, gelled down hair and a tracksuit watch your back! I will not discriminate......maybe i can just bomb the next God's Kitchen gig in The Point take a good chink of the cnuts out at once.

Aggggggggrrrrrrr! :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Originally posted by Third_Echelon
    sorry to hear about your bike... i hate those ****ing scumbags who do that ****...

i think its about time that a new forum is set up entitled, 'Scumbags'. Because there is always threads like this...

a few stickys on it perhaps with ways to combat and detect scumbagism.... just a thought....

Yes there are alot of threads like this. But they don't get stickied. They get locked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭colm_c

Did you cycle home with no saddle .....Just curious

Yes... very uncomfortable...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

its the scumbags who should get locked up....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭TUTS

So they can hide down the road pissing themselves laughing at ya as you try not to sit on the saddle....hole. :D

Kids with nothing better to do with their time, you should have looked (if u didnt) around you might have found it.

Or some guy could have had his robbed and was returning the favour. :dunno:

Either way bad cycle home. I know cause it happened to me aswell when i was secondry school. I got mine back though. :p

TuTs

• Advertisement

Originally posted by karlh
    just got my bike stolen.

i hate the fcuking scumbags in this city! gonna get me a cape and a shotgun.

anyone with a bad moustache, gelled down hair and a tracksuit watch your back! I will not discriminate......maybe i can just bomb the next God's Kitchen gig in The Point take a good chink of the cnuts out at once.

Aggggggggrrrrrrr! :mad:

I'm with karlh

you mind being a sidekick? i have a cool circus outfit for ya.....

i can get you a mini shotgun and you can sit in the sidecar!?

:D

btw, sorry if my culling of the city's scumhood is stretching too far but i would like to add anyone who owns an aslan cd to the list of the damned....

....oh and sovereign rings!!

might end up taking the Irish Darts squad with them but you have to break a few eggs.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

Originally posted by Jimeatsmenu
    Yes there are alot of threads like this. But they don't get stickied. They get locked.
    Maybe just a thread for ranting! That would cover a broad range...

you mind being a sidekick? i have a cool circus outfit for ya.....

i can get you a mini shotgun and you can sit in the sidecar!?

I'll be a sidekick... just so long as I get to ride in the anti-scumbag-mobile!

From this moment forth, it will be known as...

dun dun DUUUUUUUUN!

The Yermaaa-mobile!

quickly gouger boy, to the yermaaa-mobile!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by Jimeatsmenu

Yeas, you can almost hear the pitter-patter of tiny mod feet on the way to lock this thread already.

why? a flame on Aslan?

surely not.....

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Kêrmêttê

quickly gouger boy, to the yermaaa-mobile!

Heh! Gouger boy in a circus outfit... it sounds almost cute :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Raz

I will not discriminate
    Hahahahahahahahaha! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

Unfortunatley i don't live too far away from scumland. I hate them, more than Ross o' Carroll Kelly ever did!!
    They stole my little bro's bike and countless people i know(including myself) have been attacked for no reason.
    If only Hitler had hated scumbags instead of jews, thats all i'll say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,495 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by colm_c
    I was down in the IFSC yesterday after work at the gym, and when I came out to get my bike, some scumbag had robbed the saddle from my bike! Now WTF would a scumbag want a saddle from a bike for? fookin scumbags!
    Maybe he stole a bike with a quick-release saddle that the owner had taken (or other scumbag took)?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Kone

Originally posted by Third_Echelon

I am completely with you Third_Echelon!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

neuter the ****

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

ever noticed scumbags have the mental abilty of young children "alright anto" then "hehehehehehehehe storrrry deco"

my suggestion round them up viglante style in a big field and napalm the fookers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Kone

Originally posted by The Real B-man
    ever noticed scumbags have the mental abilty of young children "alright anto" then "hehehehehehehehe storrrry deco"

my suggestion round them up viglante style in a big field and napalm the fookers

Reminds me of this.... More suited to the humour forum but......

SKANGERS

B-man you've said it all there, round them up and napalm (or lock up) the fookers.....

/Kone

Advertisement