Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Server Issues (we need suggestions here please)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭SS 01 Ripper

woah...this is really disturbing

i went on to ign.ie 2 last night (speak this morning 2am) cause i was bored and there was only one other person on it. a newbie from the US. His pings were equal to mine. a couple minutes later another fellow arrives with pings of 350 ...he was connecting from the states with a 33.6 modem. i think the choice of us kicking ppl with pings higher than 500 may stop the high ping connects from the us, but honestly, there could be some us guys amongst us that look like ...well..irish connects and better....they are everywhere...we just cant be certain anymore...bummer that there isnt a way to see where they are connecting from =(

Advertisement