Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DSL Filters (UK socket)

• 23-07-2004 10:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭

Anyone know where I might pick up a couple of DSL filters for uk phone connectors.

My main line is fine, set up with the phone and the dsl in but two sky boxes were installed by sky and connect via UK connections.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

I have one here -

the plug part is uk style and it has a normal RJ11 adsl sockete and a uk style phone socket..

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Originally posted by Yerac
    Anyone know where I might pick up a couple of DSL filters for uk phone connectors.

My main line is fine, set up with the phone and the dsl in but two sky boxes were installed by sky and connect via UK connections.

Any suggestions?

I think a lot of pc shops have them. I was looking around a while ago for Irish ones and the UK ones were in plentiful supply - the Irish ones werent!

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Oh yeah - forgot to add - if ya want it let me know..it's doing nothing here..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Yerac

Thanks for the info and offer guys. Someone offered to bring a couple back from the UK at the weekend as it works out.

Advertisement