Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Check out this Site!!! (off topic)

Options
  • 27-04-1999 12:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭

Karla in the quake boards put this up :

http://www.kimble.org

very fupping cool! (sound/shockwave 3 needed boyz) check out the movie, and the follow ups, hate and merry christmas!

shockwave - futchah of de internet i tell ya!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Brit

That is one of the most amazing sites I've ever seen. I'm off to buy Shockwave now..

The guy has a citation jet? Jesus.. the joys of being a good hacker eh? smile.gif

--Brit--

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

isnt that the lad who was in BW hall of shame a few months back for using a zbot on the barry's servers? smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭ChungKing

wouldya be referring to brit, myself, or this kimble guy ....
    HAWHAWHAW! smile.gif

bored at work - sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Brit

Erm, Chung; tell me more! Am I on a hall of shame somewhere?? If so, where? 'cos thats cool smile.gif

--Brit--

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭ChungKing

Yup! it's at www.ilobbedamortar.atatower.anditrebounded.andlandedonmyhead.pluskilled12teammmates.com

oh no- wait, that was me redface.gif

[This message has been edited by ChungKing (edited 28-04-99).]

• Advertisement
Advertisement