Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DNA Tribes Server

Options
  • 27-04-1999 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

You may already know this, in which case - ignore the message.

I recently came across another TRIBES server at the following address:

IP:sweeney.dnagames.net, port 28001

I've played a couple or more games there, but never seems to be crowded. Possibly not too well known yet. Anyway - might be of use.

Regards,

[clanless]Coyote
    "Abandon All Hope!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

yah no-one ever seems to use the DNA games servers, the Quake ones are the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

myself - i also get ****ty pings to them too. They have super pings with DNA themselfs, but from iol or indigo the pings suck ass. I tried them out as a test and my BW pings went through the floor. My IGN pings went through the roof.

There is an english clan who r always on them. canniee remember the name tho?

vagga

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Scarab

DNA have not got an inex link yet, so you are going to get sh!t pings to them until they get that sorted, try doing a tracert to one of their servers.

Advertisement