Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1.4 Patch Released

Options
  • 29-04-1999 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭

1.4 Patch Released

venture on over to planet-brit, er I mean www.planet-tribes.com

chung for your mail try out macaffee mail. its on macaffees web site. you can import stuff like appts and addreses from outlook and everything. But you also can check 2 pop addys at once - I use it all the time

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭ChungKing

yeah - i was grabbing my pop mail via hotmail during working hours, but hotmail is so damn slow these days it ain't working.

Still resisting setting up a new email account, but i may have to. For the time being I'll get Teeth to add my work address to the EM list.

Hmmm - just tried hotmail right now & it's running fast for once. go figure smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

nice patch, its a vast improvement over 1.3. Just played my *first EVER* phonejack free game after installing it. It speeds up a lot of things in the game, eg: the servers now refresh without locking up the entire system...sweeeeeet smile.gif.

Advertisement