Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's playing tonight, Friday 30th April?

Options
  • 30-04-1999 2:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

With all the posts about crap games, newbies, lack of teamwork and worst of all - mismatched / uneven sides, it would be nice to know who is around, and when tonight to get a good game going.

I'll probably check in around 8 - 9pm or so. Over to you

[clanless]Coyote
    "Abandon All Hope!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

if i'm not TOOO lagged i'll b on at 9pm. how about EM v the rest? even better would be EM v The Rest just after midnite smile.gif

ButcherOfNog
    Clan Hot Internet Virgins
    http://clans.quake2.co.uk/hiv

Shite Dung **** Arse Feck and Piss :)

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭YuM

Yeah ! I'd be on for thr Rest V's EM round 12 ish.. depends on how the scoops go down..

YuMmy.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭ChungKing

sounds very cool, but not tonite for me - have some college buddies crashing at my place so tonite is probably gonna involve a lot of tea and biscuits and gossip.

no tribes - DAMN! smile.gif

Will be online for the monday match!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I'll be on from about 9 onwards, probably until all hours of the morning... smile.gif

Mata ne!
    Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Not feeling great today but......

You know I'll be on......

Esp. if all these sa-dists wanna face the might of EM - you wanna find a 32 person server so we can let you guys get a few bods......8 EM versus 24 others should work out even enuf.........if we take it easy on yas smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭clanless_Coyote

Ah Crap! sad.gif

Its 9.30pm, I dying for a game, especially since I know EM are on tonight, and the damn server (1) is full. I thought you EM guys were holding off until 12 ish.

CrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrap.

There - feel a little but better now.

Anyway - Apart from watching everyones pings there is not a lot else to do at the mo. I'll keep trying because I'm desperate to get into the carnage.

Sad and depressed sad.gif

[clanless]Coyote
    "Abandon All Hope!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭clanless_Coyote

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Got in eventually, had a blast.

Lots of good carnage and bloodlust.

Thanks for the games tonight lads, it was a hoot.

Regards,

[clanless]Coyote
    "Abandon All Hope!"

Advertisement