Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Script Mod / Suggestion

Options
  • 01-05-1999 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

I was on a server once that had permanent cams stationed round the base. it was ok but it slowed the game down.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭clanless_Coyote

For all you scripters out there, here is an idea which I think would vastly enhance the defense game, and make offense a little tougher / more fun.

Given that some enterprising netheads out there have produced HUD modifications, and increased ZOOM capabilities etc.....

Why not have the same capability on base zoom. Imagine being able to hit the C key and monitor corridors and base in detail. Currently its only possible to see a mess of red symbols among all the green clutter. Just think of the fun of knowning which corridors NMEs were moving in through, or even watching your defenses get trashed in sequence as some smart tresspasser with jamming gear moves through the base. All good clean fun yes? smile.gif

I don't know if this would be possible (I'm not a scripter)or not, or even if its a server side or client side mod. But it could enhance game play and make life more interesting for both defense and offense - as it would be a balanced addition to the game rather than an unfair advantage (assuming it was applied to both teams etc.)

Whaddya think? smile.gif

[clanless]Coyote
    "Abandon All Hope!"

Advertisement