Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burnout 3 Demo

Options
  • 23-07-2004 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭

I saw what looked like a playable demo of Burnout 3 running on the screens in Smyths today. The staff I asked weren't able to tell me anything about it or if I could get a copy however.
    Anyone know if there's a playable demo available anywhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Yea I've spotted that torrent but not much use without a chipped PS2

What I was wondering is, since there is a real demo that Criterion have made and it's out there, is there any proper way to get it? Surely they want people to try the demo and not just those of us who can get it by other means.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

ok then id say one of the PS2 mags might have it in a free DVD or something, keep an eye out for them ? I am not sure where its available to be honest but i wouldnt go out of my way to get hold of it, its not the best and the games out soon, you probably got a good view of it from the shop ?

No they cleverly left it sitting on the 'Press Start' screen...
    It's annoying knowing its sitting in their store room somewhere being wasted.
    I know its only a demo but Burnout is my favourite series and the previews in the gaming press have been unbelievably positive, even if the review of the demo here wasn't, I really wanna try it.
    Sure I'll live :p

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

*cough*where I work*cough*
    1.99 for it.

• Advertisement

I was in the Smyths in swords.. I'd have paid 1.99 for it then
    Not gonna be near any games shops till next week, will try get it then :)

Advertisement