Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IS there a problem with the IGN servers?

Options
  • 04-05-1999 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭

I can't connect at all. I can't even refresh them. All the US servers work fine, but I can't even refresh the IGN ones. Is there a problem?

--Brit--

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Dunno.... me, Vagga, Chung and Luci were in a mad mosh on the BW UKTL server this evening, didn't touch IGN all night smile.gif

I think we should move our IRC operations to Quakenet... it's very handy being able to sit in #uktl and #tribes.uk....

Anyone up for regging #tribes.ie?

Shinji, you are now an op in #tribes.ie wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Cloud (edited 05-05-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I have those muppet bots Daneel and Giskard in there now - who wants #tribes.ie channel ops then?

J.
    --

Oh well we have suds, Yum, Shinji so far.

I recommend Brit, Jade, Teeth or Vagga.

J.
    --

[This message has been edited by Cloud (edited 05-05-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

suppose I am a regular IRC user so I would have no probs doing the op thing

The Vaggabond of the Western World
    Electric Mayhem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

yeh id take ya up on that too, only problem is i hardly ever use irc...only to meet up for clan matches and to discuss somthing urgent, just going on for a chat seems like a bit of a waste of phonetime which could be spent capping flags smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

lol...nice bot names btw, u gonna stick Trevize, Seldon and Hober Mallow in there too smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Sure Cloud I'll go for op's. I'm on IRC nearly every evening. Which IRC Server is #tribes.ie on?

Kayos

QuakeNet - the servers of choice being irc.quake.ie (from Ireland) or irc.barrysworld.co.uk (from UK).

We had #tribal on IOL IRC, but it's handy being on the same server as the UK lads.... the other channels to join there are #tribes.uk and #uktl

Durex Modems - Always use Safe Hex

Ta Hecate! But, nah, they aren't bots ;-) I am thinking of Dors or Jander for my next one...

Kayos - where in Galway are you then?

J.
    --

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

ere cloud

giz ops on the tribes.ie seen as i founded the one on IOL smile.gif
    and im an irc muppet (due to mid week connects ) wahhhh ehhehe

laterz

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Cloud just think of the song about the Galway Shawl smile.gif I went to school on Guns Island smile.gif Where you from yourself Cloud?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Brit

Well, I'm quite happy to do it. No bother. Just send the details to brit@planet-tribes.com and I'll just get on with it.

I think I'm already an IRC admin - is this the same channel SeP was talking about??

--Brit--

SeP? Not sure!

See you on #tribes.ie sometime and I'll sort you out (irc.quake.ie, irc.b0rk.co.uk, irc.barrysworld.com).

J.
    --

I'm from Clare, what would I know about Galway Shawls :-))

/me looks around for a native...

J.
    --

Advertisement