Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marking Schemes

Options
  • 24-07-2004 12:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

does anyone know when the marking schemes for our papers will be available online??

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Shortly after the results come out I'd imagine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭cleareyed

They are still in use at the moment! They will certainly be available on the day you call to inspect scripts if you choose to do that. I expect them on the examinations website before then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭cole9

cult - yer countdown to the results is wrong

Well technically it's off by about 6 hours IIRC, but these are details, DETAILS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

thats certainly eased my anxieties....:(

• Advertisement

145 days, 2 hours, 39 minutes, and 7 seconds left until Leaving Cert 04 results come out.

thats what it says but sure it's 3 weeks wednesday til the results

Originally posted by cole9
    145 days, 2 hours, 39 minutes, and 7 seconds left until Leaving Cert 04 results come out.

thats what it says but sure it's 3 weeks wednesday til the results

You need to fix your clock mate :) , it shows up fine on any other machine I've tried it on.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Leaving Cert. 2004 Countdown

21 days, 10 hours, 5 minutes, and 10 seconds left until Leaving Cert 04 results come out.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:eek: :confused: :mad: :( :dunno: :ninja:

oh, got it now i put back the clock on my pc so my anti virus trial wouldn't run out

Advertisement