Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lip piercing and kissing...

Options
  • 24-07-2004 12:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

Is kissing someone witha lip piercing..especially a ring in the center....
    annoying?....

does it get in the way?...constantly aware?.......just wondering as ive wanted to get it pierced for ages now :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

its very annoying, keeps moving side to side, icant wear a ring it feels very uncomfortable , sometimes i wear it but you have tendency to likc your ring with your tongue which irritates it after an hour or so, with me anyways, i jsut stay with the bar most of the time

krisp

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭coldenmean

have to say i never found it annoying at all... i loved it! hence i got a ring in mine years ago! the more metal the better... heheh it never gets in the way :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Silent Grape

Krispie, the more u keep changing it the less you're going to get used to it.
    ive had no problems kissing with a ring. it makes it a bit more interesting : )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭church

when i had mine i thought it was great but my girlfriend thought it was a pain in the hole. then she got hers and it turned out she was right. now we have none.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

i havent had it done but ive found that kissing a bird with her lip pierced makes it a lot better :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement