Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

banks card and tenerife

• 24-07-2004 2:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭

i have all my put into my a/c apart from 600euros which i will be bringing in cash. im with aib and at the back of the card i have PLUS and LINK. will i be able to use this card in any atm over there??

im fcukered if i cant as iv over 1500euros in there and im going on sunday and theres no banks open tommorow :/

thanks
    krispie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭lisa.c

dont think you can think you need the one with cirrus written on the back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

are u serious?
    omfg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Originally posted by Krispie
    are u serious?
    omfg

Yes she is, brother had the same problem, he thought for some reason or another his card was covered. Ah, the fun we had trying to get in contact with Spanish bank officials who not only had utterly no English, but only opened the place for a few hours in the morning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

i rang aib there and they said the visa sign atm's should take it in most places in tenerife
    she said it mightnt work in some places,

do you think i should bring all my money in cas, were talkin over 2000euro here :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

AIB Banklink cards with a "Plus" symbol on the back, will work in most, if not all, machines that carry a Visa symbol.

Check out Visa ATM finder for locations in Tenderife.

• Advertisement
Advertisement