Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For none my Heart more warmly grows

• 24-07-2004 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭

She betrayed me....What does one do?

Think of all the songs I made,
    And the gifts I gave,
    Yet in all the time I had her,
    She would never say -
    Those silly words -
    "I love you"

Ten tongues, ten months - still could I not convey the unholy tricks that all such women play.

:ninja:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

yup...
    all bitches are hoes, or something to that effect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭fizzynicenice

...damn hoes mutha-fu*ker...

FYI that might do better in the creative writing forum, nice though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

"I love you" is three words and it cannot be bought with songs and gifts. Not her fault if she didn't love that's just the way things are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

Hmmm, I could be toally wrong here (and please correct me if I am) but that min-prose/poem looks suspiciously like lyrics to song that I've heard before...

On topic, fook the bitch! Women have all the power these days so the best us blokes can do is at least con them into thinking that it's not that way - even if the reality is different!

Advertisement