Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kodiak AKA Jaguar

Options
  • 09-05-1999 1:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

For those of you in em who are wondering about if im really who i say i am, well then you must not read the mails.

Secondly (this is for shinji) sendimg a mail to all EM saying im a Tkingh a$$hole is a bad thing cos not only do you put yerself down by lying but you are also putting EM down. By not knowing the whole story you do not understand what had happened betweem me and Bozo. BTW the level after was rollercoaster not snowblind and you did not even stick around for the end of raindance so DONT LIE.

Those of you in EM and also those of you who are not know me for a while now and know i can and will get stressed when someone ruins my game by constantly tking me and messing about, and i will get Verbal and physical about it also.

But for now we shall wait and see, if i am forced to leave EM (by being kicked or by my own accord) this will not be the last of KODIAK

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Cranky

I didn't read Shinji's post yet, though I look forward to it. The fact that you get stressed is no reason to behave as you did the other night. When somebody is on the rocket turret in Raindance, and shoots a rocket toward an enemy near the flag tower (admittedly not something to be done with lots of friendlys around) and you show up well after the rocket's been fired, and jump in front of it.... Well, that's no reason to hunt the shooter down, say "An eye fer an eye", and then TK that person. Especially when that person already publicly apologised.
    You will justify this incident in your mind by saying either, A) It was CRANKY!, or B) He just kept fighting me, he is a TKer!! Your 'revenge' TK, after my accidental one, is the absolute HEIGHT of muppetry. I think EM should keep you around, just so they have a unit measure of competence for tracking progress in the game. You haven't progressed in it at all, and make a fine yardstick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Cranky

Damn! Shinji only sent mail to EM. I was looking forward to hearing him mention that after Raindance ended, you managed to get into TK fights with a few other people, long after I'd switched teams. Oh well!

If you are too stressed to play with the people on your team: Switch teams, and THEN kill the *******s. It works for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Oh, so that _was_ you Cranky. Well in strict fairness to you, I did not notice you deliberately TK, although that mortar that you threw in the INV room after Jag started machinegunning you was a bit out of line. And you did have the common sense to switch teams to get away from him after that.

Jag is a good player, there's no arguing with that, but his muppet acting on the servers and whining off them is really getting on my tits now.

And enough with accusing me of lying. I was on until the end of that map. I then went off to IRC in a foul temper, as I usually do when some idiot has ruined a perfectly good game of Tribes.

Mata ne!
    Rob

Durex Modems - Always use Safe Hex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Deathjester

Listen T'king is for muppets but if someone starts it someone should stop it. What [EM]KODIAK did was stop it. Just look at the transcript. Anyway who won on Sunday? SS or Em? Good luck to EM on Monday. Kick some ass!

I laugh in the face of Death, for I am Death. HAHAHA

Advertisement