Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my first tattoo

Options
  • 24-07-2004 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭

Well guys,

Ive finally got the courage to get a tattoo done after some thinking i realised that its something i want to do.

so here it is http://www.bmezine.com/tattoo/A40603/high/finishedtat.jpg

what you guys think im booked in for 10.30 at wildchild tattoist in newry co down
    any one know what he is like

another question is how sore is it and can any one describe the pain if any ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

When I went in for my first tattoo, the tattooist told me it would feel like gettign stung by a bee or wasp, and it pretty much feels like that. I'm sure other people will say it feels like something else. About the pain, it depends on where you get it. I presume you're getting it on your upper arm, I got a tattoo there last year, and it didn't hurt too much, but someone else could say it hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

yeah upper right arm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Thats where I have mine. It did hurt, but it's barable(sp?).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Goosey

Sarge!

Having a few tattoos done and being your clan m8 ...I seriously advise against it.

For the simple fact that you will get older and they do not look so cool on you then.

I got my first at 18 ...I'm now 36 ...in another 18 years I will be in my mid 50's and do I think it wil be cool then. I don't think they are cool at 36 so l8r in life I just don't feel it.

My advise get a henna tatto, see what it looks like then when it fades if you stil fancy it go for it. Your body, your life, your choice.

Goosey

btw : Upper arm tatts do NOT hurt at all IMO.

Advertisement