Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pirates of Portlaoise

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

ARRRR!!!!

Kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

i dont want to sound thick or something,but do i need a copy of bf1942 to use this beta version? cus i only have a copy of bfv and when i tried instaling pirates i keep getting an error message.mabey ill try and download it again,but any help would be apreciated

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

U need bf1942

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

ok that sux,i was talking to lucutus on navan tonite and he said it was good fun.oh well i cant play it so.:( just send the 250 mb download to the recycle bin now...lol

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Rev, full download doesn't work.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

, sry about that.
    I've removed it and replaced it with a new one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

GGeeeaaarrrrrggghhhhh tis a gr8 mod for BFV Yaarrr :D

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Yaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhhh tis a beauty of a mod.....sorry could not resist.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Find yer pirate name!

Mine be...

Black Harry Cash

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Find yer pirate name!

Mine be...

Black Harry Cash

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

Hours of endless fun:

Mad Roger Kidd

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭MrShadow

Bloody Sam Vane

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

Now if I could just sort out getting my hands on bf1942

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Bloody Harry Cash

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... maties! Lets rape pillage and burn the villagers who are no use to us. Arrrr...!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

for a note to anyone dl'n this, get it off rev if possible, got it off file planet first and the file was corrupted, was missing some stuff when i went to install :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 colonel

I tried to play on Pirates of Portlaoise server, it has worked in the past, but now it says, 'wrong version, do you want to update?'

I click 'aye' and it takes me back to the multiplayer screen
    I click 'nay' and it takes me back to the multiplayer screen

Please help me because I want to play Battlefield Pirates. Does anyone have any tips?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

New update for Battlefield 1942. Read more about it here.

This will most likely solve your problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 colonel

Thank you, I am downloading it now. :)

Colonel.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

hey I have downloaded bfpiratesbeta31fullinstall.exe and installed it, but when I try to connect to IOL servy it says "yaarrr, wrong version". re-install? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Have you the latest Battlefield 1942 version (v1.61b) installed?

If you dont have it yu can grab it here: http://www.clan-tig.org.uk/downloads.php?view=viewfile&id=17

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Yes, I have latest patch, although I am using a cracked bf1942exe file to play without cd. I haven't had any trouble playing any other mods until now. :confused:

Advertisement