Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good luck to EM...

Options
  • 10-05-1999 1:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

Just wishing ya all the best from the SS for your up coming UKTL Cup match.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Brit

Cheers mate, and thanks for the games last nite (Sunday).

--Brit--

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭YuM

Yeah ! I think it should be a regular thing... kinda messy at times and very close..

Seeing as there's no other local tribes to sharpen up on.. and I doubt if anyone would disagree that matches help sort out all the mad training ideas and help teamwork, why not ?

suggestions ? ..... Sundays ? ...

Come Get Some !!!

YuM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 EM Kodiak

Thanks M8
    Good luck to us all and may the force be with us.
    Regualr scrimmages as traing?... hey that might just work mr.peabody smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

good idea bout the regular games
    keep it on a certain day around same time and its good for both teams with proper games all the time with proper teammates!

the sorta praccy u dont get on a public server smile.gif

lataz....

roll on summer when i can actually play (timewise) and maybe get decent n join a tribe tongue.gif ... or am i dreaming again...ohh well

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

arent we a nice happy little family smile.gif

(silly question ripper - apart from blade, yum and yourself where have all your players come from - they have all kinda appeared outa nowhere)

or maybe its just me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭YuM

Fair Q Vagga..

I was a wee bit sceptical myself untill I joined the SS channel the other night... then the (fekers) kept on coming 'n going.. I donno but I've bumped into about 15 - 20 so far...

& ya gotta admit... their kinda handy at the ould Tribes ;p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭ChungKing

Coming outa da woodwork, i'd have to say smile.gif

I envisage double-secret-probationary SS tribes servers with lots of guys down on hands & knees in their underwear getting whacked in the ass with a cricket bat and saying thankyousirmayihaveanother through gritted teeth biggrin.gif

i like the em/ss match ideas on sundays on IGN 2

Advertisement