Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EM = muppets?

Options
  • 08-05-1999 12:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭

yes yes smile.gif

Why the contradiction??

You going to finish that?
    *munch*munch*

[This message has been edited by Chubby (edited 08-05-99).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

Why was that sent twice? I only did it once. Ah well. Hiyas all, found your hiding place.

You going to finish that?
    *munch*munch*

[Note: This message has been edited by Cloud]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Deathjester

EM are not muppets they kick serious ass

I laugh in the face of Death, for I am Death. HAHAHA

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Nah, they're muppets alright. Just look at sunday's performance for ****'s sake. smile.gif

Teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭SS 01 Ripper

arr..that Peek Performance map was far too close...it was good, but way to close! something like 15 points between us or somethin ?!

dunno...was fun though..thx!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭clanless_Coyote

Hey teeth, I See you're not too hot on the old inspirational speeches by the look of things..... smile.gif

**** happens - its only a question of when. As long as you proceed on that basis things look much better.

You just need some co-ordination, thats all. A little two-way communication.

Anyways - enjoy, its only a game after all. smile.gif

Regards,
    [clanless]Coyote
    "Abandon All Hope!"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭ChungKing

yeah SS have said a few times they were 'close' matches. This is generous and the scores could easily have been much worse as we were all over the place.

time to sort out strategies!

ck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭ChungKing

ah it's cool. Last nites match against SG & HH was pretty cool - haven't talked too much with the guys ala post-mortem so dunno really why we didn't win (came second with SG very close behind & HH quite far ahead) but it was the first time we had some excellent strategy discussions on a map we hadn't played b4 (nod to shinji for a great strat mail to get us going!)

our time will come, oh yes, our time will come. Hell, we're just getting warmed up!

biggrin.gif

Advertisement