Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slow Day on the Board!

Options
  • 11-05-1999 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

Aw comon ppl,

My days long enuf without not having stuff to read..

EM ppl! what went wrong last night.. pointers / hints / mistakes not to make etc..

& what about scheduling next weeks map for sunday.. comon ya know ya want to ....

YuM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Brit

Oh, OK then smile.gif

I do agree though, tis a bit slow round here at the moment. I expect it'll pick up once things get going in the UK with the official Tribes release..

As for last night? Urgh... pings of over 300+ a 'dodgy' start, incorrect syntax for the command lines, a less than full strength team..

But, we came 2nd. Which means precisely nothing I guess, but means we now have to play on a 4 way map. I just hope the BW servers can hack it. Talking of which, would I be right in guessing that the BW UKTL match servers are not one server on one box? But one of say four servers on one box??

Sunday: 8.00pm, IGN 2. SS will choose a map, EM will choose a map, then we'll play a standard CTF map. I would suggest we had a long hard look at Four Way (or whatever its called).

As for not posting the nitty gritty from last night.. well, that's cos its secret smile.gif

--Brit--

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Yum ripper ect

We look foward to our regular sunday encounters

Who can go to the nethouse this weekend for the tribes nite. We all need praccy and trust me once you play on a lan you wont go back

I was not playing last nite but the players pings were between 300 - 500+ bar lucifa who was 50 and under (poxy lpb smile.gif)HH had 8 ISDNers on too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭SS 01 Ripper

argh...my tinet connection is down =( aperantly i
    a) didn't pay it
    or
    b) my modem's doing wierd stuff..
    i'd like to think b cause that could pass, but a is probably more likely =((
    soo...that would be Friday next week for me until i'm back on the net, unless i can find some money !

I put [SS-02]Blade in charge of stuff concerning scrimms, etc. so brit, you'll get an email from him, unless you say otherwise. i would send an email out to ya via goplay/hotmail/the likes, but our server here is soo slow that i'd be done at work before it would send !

anyways...F*CK =(

oh..and we came third on that match last night (the other team cought the tower 5 seconds before the match ended or something and got some more points somehow).

anyways...i look forward to being back on the net soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭clanless_Coyote

Damn - another fuppin' TINET issue, possibly sad.gif

Is it just me or are TINET loosing the plot lately?

Regards,
    [clanless]Coyote
    "Abandon All Hope!"

Advertisement