Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Holidays in November

• 25-07-2004 6:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭

Wont be able to take any days off work till November so im looking to go away somewhere nice and sunny (hopefully) if at all possible then. Anyone any suggestions for somewhere Sunny, Relaxing and maybe a little romantic in November?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

The Aer Lingus sale (may be just over) had loadsa cool places in Spain, France etc. to run off to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭Darren

It depends how long you want to go for and how far. I went away last November to Aus for the RWC. Froze me bollocks off in Melbourne for Ire v Aus but then headed to Brissie and Cairns and it was roasting. Other options are Capetown and Dubai which are great places.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

Egypt, cruising the Nile, should be nice and sunny too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

My recommendation is the tropics. You know it will be 30C (at least). Even if it is monsoon you'll welcome the pissing rain 'cos of the humidity - you can even get sunburn when it drizzles!

Putting my money where my mouth is I'm off to Malaysia in October - knowing the monsoon will be encroaching on where were going.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

By November monsoon weather would be pretty much over in most places

• Advertisement
Advertisement