Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arrgghhh say it isn't so......

• 25-07-2004 7:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭

According to rumours on some of todays papers Glenda is being lined up for a backroom job in Arsenal !!!! Noooooo!!!
    GLENDA TO ARSE?
    Ignoring the Patrick Vieria to Real rumours, the Sunday Mirror have instead decided to humour us with the report that former Spurs legend Glenn Hoddle is being lined up by Arsene Wenger to become part of his backroom staff. Is it his absolute lack of man management skills or his inside knowledge of the Gunners' main rivals, Spurs, that Wenger has identified as key for the upcoming season?

http://www.football365.com/news/transfer_gossip/index.shtml

Forget Paddy leaving this would be even worse !!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

The Mirror clearly out-doing themselves today. My favourite story of the day is from The Mail On Sunday though - Patrick Viera showing up in Austria for pre-season with Arsenal. The Mail's take on this? To say goodbye to his team mates.

Grasping at straws perhaps?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

From what I have read (from some of the more accomplished soccer writers in Engand) Vieira is on his way. Hoddle would be a great technical trainer, just don't give him any power.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 427 ✭✭Dewey

The best one of the Day had to be Campbell on the brink of joining Vieira at Real. I couldnt stop laughing when i read that. I would like to know if there is anyone who belives that Campbell and Vieira will be at Madrid next season. Who is going to read that and say......It must be true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Originally posted by Dewey
    Who is going to read that and say......It must be true.

The Sun Editors??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 382 ✭✭G

Didn't think you were one to listen to tabloid hype Gandalf, esp. that Mirror rag. Load of rollocks.

Nice quote in the sig there, Office Space is fcuking classic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Apparently Viera has cleared out his locker!:eek: :ninja: :p

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

Originally posted by mike65
    Apparently Viera has cleared out his locker!:eek: :ninja: :p

Mike.

hahaha, took me a sec, but worth it!

Ya fecker, putting the frightners on me

Advertisement