Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Healing times, particularly for nipples

Options
  • 25-07-2004 9:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

I got my nipple pierced about three weeks ago and I'm just curious...do people find that their piercings heal a lot quicker than predicted by their piercers? My nipple is pretty much healed, although I am still following the after care instructions obviously. But I was told six months before it was healed properly, and at least two before I should let anyone go near it....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Kone

I think they just say 6 months to cover themselves, mine healed in about a month (and I'm a slow healer), I still kept up the daily after-care though, just in case! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

Planning to anyway, I don't want any disasters. Thanks though ! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭Haket

My nipple piercing looked fully healed after about 4-5weeks, but still left a little "residue" when rotated for a couple months after. 3 years on its grand.

Advertisement