Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Popular tonight

Options
  • 25-07-2004 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Cavan 20 people
    Pirates 25
    Navan 25 earlier

Rev we need more servers :D

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Cavan was a laugh HUGE scores so there where

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

oh man oh man i cant wait to play vietnam with broadband, tried to with 56k but it just isn't possible with other people in server, just lag out..... I been practising my helicopter skills and I think I'm pretty good at flying it

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Navan was full for ages tonight, took a good few tries to get in.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Originally posted by Call Me Jimmy
    oh man oh man i cant wait to play vietnam with broadband, tried to with 56k but it just isn't possible with other people in server, just lag out..... I been practising my helicopter skills and I think I'm pretty good at flying it

Make sure you have your connection in Vietnam set to 56k. Are you from Ireland? If so you should be able to play, mostly lag free.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

When Jimmy was playing yesterday he was getting huge (i mean hugggge as in over 1000) pings. You also really noticed lag during the day as many people were having connection problems. I even got disconnected a couple of time as well [while i was winning coincidently(sp) :)] even though i have broadband with a low 20-30 ping.

Might just have been Naven yesterday as Cavan was fine later on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

i had to give up on navan for a few hours yesterday,my ping was over 200 and always kept getting connection probs.but then again i cant complain cus most nites its fine.great to see *avan servers filling up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

How about some servers running just plain BF? I could play then! :) Heh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

yeah my ping is usually 130-140 with my dial up on jolt servers playing other games but when i went into *avan* servers with more than 3 people I just completely lag out, I dont just mean lag out, I mean lagggggggg out, get disconnected from server and everything. Can't wait for broadband, hopefully my IOL bb will be find as I have heard of people have ping spike problems on it but we'll see.... I can quit IOL after 3 months anyway ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

i tried playing bf once when i was on 56k and it was sooo bad. i couldn't play at all! I love my BB!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

I love bb too but 56k isn't that bad on BF1942 i could still fly and kill as effectivly as i would now its got nothing to do with your ping its the NooB pingers i h8 the ones that can bearly move but are so resistant that if they get kicked they'll be back in a flash and ready to give you team lag. #

!!!Go on the 560pinging NooB!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Ping in *avan servers; 9

I luv Eircom :cool:

Advertisement